[Chat] Motor Bikes -watch out!

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Wed May 2 14:00:43 EDT 2007

Hi All:

Saturday afternoon around 3-o'clock on 25th Street is a  real spectacle of
speeding dirt bikes. It is amazing that there has not  been a serious accident.

One night around 8:00PM was a real surprise when I was leaving the shop  from
my front door, a dirt bike came speeding up the sidewalk in front of my
building and made a left turn down the sidewalk on Saint Paul. I am sure he was
at the Inner Harbor before the Police got here. Now I know why the sidewalks
are  handicapped accessible at intersections. "They help the dirt bikes have a
smoother ride."

Look left & right when going out your front door.

Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging, Inc.\
107 East 25th St.
Baltimore, MD 21218