[Chat] found black cat on 2600 blk N. Hunter

Eric A. Perlman eric at yikes.com
Fri May 25 21:09:54 EDT 2007

For the past two evenings we've had a visotor...  a nice,
starving, small black female cat with a distinctive light
spot near the tail.  She is or was someone's pet --
she has a collar (with no information) on, and loves to
approach people and be pet.  She has had her claws removed
-- a sure sign she was never meant to be outside.

You can see a picture of her here:
http://hssl.cs.jhu.edu/~eric/foundcat.jpg

If any of you know anything about this cat, please let me know.

In the mean time, we'll feed her once or twice between now
and Tuesday when I suspect we'll have to call animal comtrol
or the SPCA.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Eric