[Chat] The Senator Theatre & The Rotunda Cinematheque and the Bengies Drive IN

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Nov 23 09:08:04 EST 2007

I encourage you all to consider the letter and information below.  I saw LoA
about 15 years ago at the Senator and it was awesome!  Consider joining the
Senator's e-mail list, as well.

Also, this is the final weekend for movies at the Bengies Drive-in - check
out their website: http://www.bengies.com/NowShowing.php  - Box office opens
at 5:30pm tonight and tomorrow night.
Three movies - Bee Movie, Martian Child and American Gangster.

Brad Schlegel