[Chat] Fw: [I-NEIGHBORS] Apartments forf Rent - correction to time of meeting

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Nov 30 08:02:51 EST 2007

Myrtle,

You are one of the first to post on this I-neighbors list.  I am sending to
another list which covers that area and to some people I know.  Do you live
in Barclay?  If you are interested in what is going on, you might want to
attend the upcoming meeting of the Barclay Old Goucher Coalition - 12/10/07
6:00pm Ebenezer Baptist - right near your property.  If you want more info,
please let me know.

Please reply to all of my e-mail addresses

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
Chair, PR Committee - BMOG Coalition
1552 Oakridge Road