[Chat] water bill

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 08:25:01 EDT 2007

Good to know I was just about to pay a very large bill!
  Regina

dawnacobb at mindspring.com wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }            When we received a higher-than-usual bill, I requested an audit of our account.  This seemed to resolve the problem.