[Chat] chat needed

Mariann Millard qbdmar at cavtel.net
Mon Oct 8 21:21:24 EDT 2007

ok, here goes!  Btw, we owe Lucas $$--if he can come over
tom. night, I can settle the "debt".  Thanks so much again
for being available.

Mariann

********************************
Millard Triplets update:

Kevin just graduated from 9 weeks of Army Basic training
after joining the Montana State National Guard.  He was
stationed at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri(aka "Fort Lost in
the Woods" in the "State of Misery" to the soldiers there
due to its distance and isolation from St. Louis!).  He's
currently undergoing training for encrypted radio repair at
Fort Gordon in Georgia for the next 13 weeks.  After that,
he hopes to enter Warrant Officer training with the ultimate
goal of flying Blackhawk helicopters.  He graduated this
past May with an Associate's Degree in Aviation Science
after obtaining his commercial pilot's rating.

Rachel is a senior at the University of British Columbia in
Vancouver, Canada and will graduate next May with a Bachelor
of Arts degree in Asian Studies.  She worked this summer at
the JHU Barnes & Noble bookstore; it was very nice having
her around for a couple of months.  She plans to move to
Japan after graduation, hopefully on her own dime.

Brenna is a senior at Temple University and will also
graduate in May (and with our luck, no doubt will graduate
on the same day as Rachel!) with a Bachelor of Science
degree in Environmental Science.  She's been enjoying
apartment life in Philly for the last year and has so far
dodged her parents' very reasonable inquiries about
employment after graduation.  We're pretty sure, though,
that "I Don't Know" will not keep her clothed and fed.  Stay
tuned...