[Chat] Open house at Strand Theater this PM

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sun Apr 20 14:34:49 EDT 2008

Hello, neighbors,

As I was driving up Charles St., I passed the new Strand Theater
and noticed a sign: they are having an open house this afternoon,
from 4 to 7 PM.  Here's the announcement from their website at

http://www.strandtheatercompany.org/  .

They are at 1823 N. Charles, close to North Ave., two doors
down from the Lo-Fi Social Club.

---

Open House

April 20th, 2008 from 4pm-7pm the Strand will host a coming out party
to the theater community, the neighborhood, and future patrons.

The event will include food and drink provided by the Club
Charles/Zodiac, performances by Single Carrot, BIG Improv, and Love
the Poet, music by Baby Aspirin, and free playwrighting and acting
class demonstrations.

The Strand will announce its 2008-2009 season at the event.

The event is completely free!

---

They were still busy getting the place ready, so I could only get a
peek inside, but it looks quite nice inside.  The wood floor looked
gorgeous, a rich dark brown, and it smelled newly coated with sealant.