[Chat] Giant tin letters for sale NOW on eBay!

oldhousehistory at aol.com oldhousehistory at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 19:10:54 EDT 2008

Just had a thought asking for shipping boxes....

I'm selling five giant, two foot tall indivdual letters that spell B E E R S all individually on eBay....1940s era letters that I salvaged from an old liquor store in DC.? So, if your in need of a cool,? "E'" or "R" for your Charles Village house, I'll certainly deliver it for free!

They are two feet tall and about five inches deep, and look GREAT against a brick wall.? Think Mary Tyler Moore!

The auction for an "E" that will lead you to our other auctions....they close in less than two hours, however!

http://tinyurl.com/6b2few

Paul
2629 Guilford Ave

?