[Chat] suspicious activity

JUDY BERLIN jdydee at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 00:44:42 EDT 2008

on my way home from work, 8/19/08, 11:40PM, I noticed 2 kids riding
bikes up and down the 3000 blk & 3100 blk of Abell av. they were ar'd
maybe 12-13 y.o.
to say they looked suspicious is an understatement. i rode ar'd
watching them. at one point i saw one of the kids in the 3100blk abell
checking out a motor bike,  something must have caused them to ride
off. they stayed in the vicinity until they figured out that i was
watching them. at  11:40 pm i called the police. told 911 what i saw.
didn't say it was in progress. instead i said they are trying to steal
a motor bike. i don't know about anyone else but that sounds similar to
'in progress'. they finally left the neighborhood when they realized i
was still following them.  finally at 12mn i went home without having
seen any police in any way shape or form.

sorry folks, i tried. hope no one in those 2 blocks are missing
anything.

judy