[Chat] (no subject)

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Dec 3 20:58:33 EST 2008

Sonja:

I just got back from the Charles Village Civic Association General meeting
and Major Bozzuro of Northern District was there to report that they arrested
the guy who robbed Miss Sue's yesterday and that they think he is the same guy
who did the Guilford Avenue and Charles Street armed robberies.

Sharon L. Guida, CVCA Board Member
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)