[Chat] suspect arrested

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:11:24 EST 2008

The guy who forced a JHU Press employee to take him to thecredit union and withdraw funds a few weeks ago and robbed three people leaving St John's church this past Sunday wasdescribed as being in his fifties. The Better Waverly resident  arrested in Baltimore County is 25 years old.

John

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:13:32 -0500From: gewirtz at bellatlantic.netTo: chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: Re: [Chat] (no subject)Actually, the major mentioned two people arrested.  I'm not sure which one robbed Miss Sue's, but here is a link to a Sun article on one of them:  http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/crime/bal-robberies1204,0,6515790.storyThe other one was arrested in the City, and if I remember correctly, is believed to have committed a robbery in the Fells Point area as well as robberies in CV.Hopefully, the rash of daytime robberies will now be over.  But the major's recommendation that we always look at our surroundings and carry cell phones and be ready to call 911 if we think someone is following us is a good one.Steve.SLG2700 at cs.com wrote:
Sonja:I just got back from the Charles Village Civic Association General meeting and Major Bozzuro of Northern District was there to report that they arrested the guy who robbed Miss Sue's yesterday and that they think he is the same guy who did the Guilford Avenue and Charles Street armed robberies.Sharon L. Guida, CVCA Board Member2746 Maryland AvenueBaltimore, MD 21218410-889-0436 (home)410-467-4409 (work)410-467-4410 (work fax)410-960-1139 (cell)SLG2700 at cs.comIn a message dated 12/3/2008 2:08:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, baltoplays at yahoo.com writes:
Hey, did anyone hear about Miss Sue's getting robbed yesterday?   (27th and Guilford) I heard that they did...but haven't been over to ask.  Apparently there was quite a scene of police cars, detectives and a helicopter patting people down and scouring the area.  Sonja