[Chat] Target West and The Parkside Restaurant

JASON GOUCHER gouchfolk at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 19:43:31 EST 2008

Hi, everyone-

Just wanting to share with folks my recent good experiences at both the new Target in Mondawmin and at The Parkside Restaurant, recently opened on Harford Road.

First the Target-  been there twice now and the customer service couldn't be better.  Stopped in at two different times- once it was quiet, had just opened for the day; the other time, today, it was bustling, but STILL great service and a well-cared for store.  Felt very safe (obvious police presence both times), parking was fantastic, particularly compared to the dreadful parking at the Towson Target, and was there in about 10 minutes from home!  What an asset to the City!

Went with the family to Parkside Restaurant tonight for the first time and sat in the "children's section," where we had a DELICIOUS meal, for a very reasonable price, and watched the kids have a blast in the play area fully stocked with toys, a fun raised platform area, perfect for meal time performances from creative kids, and it was cordoned off so we didn't need worry about escapees while we dined!  The manager stopped by the table and welcomed us....LOVELY time!

Just wanted to share some holiday joy experienced, delightfully, without a trek to a surrounding county!  Happy Holidays, everyone, and here's hoping these City gems and those like them remain and prosper in the New Year!

Cathy Goucher