[Chat] Titanic survivor a native Charles Villager!

OldHouseHistory at aol.com OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 15:30:51 EST 2008

Greg and I are finishing up the research and writing of our Charles Village
history tome, and its taken us longer than we expect...simply due to the
amazing  amount of history to be gleaned within our borders.

We have just confirmed that a native of Charles Village did indeed survive
the Titanic disaster, along with her husband, two children, and a  maid.  Its
quite a story, and I'll keep it a secret until the book  comes out later this
year!

Paul

Paul K.  Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc.