[Chat] Fwd: More details on the assault at 33rd and Greenmount

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 6 17:36:21 EST 2008

Sharon,

I think it was 7:30 a.m.  Katie Beltz sent out a bulletin considerably
after I did, and she gave the time as a.m.

At the same time, the urging that parents tell their kids to go straight
home after school may reflect the view that it could just as easily have
happened in the p.m.  But a student at City would be likely to be
waiting for a bus to go to school in the morning from 33rd and
Greenmount, and would take a bus from 33rd and Loch Raven in the afternoon.

In any case, let us hope that the perp is caught soon before there are
any more victims.

Steve.