[Chat] Sunday 3pm: Barack Obama cell-phone calling to Texas voters from right here in Charles Village

WeinsteinM at aol.com WeinsteinM at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 20:55:58 EST 2008

For any other Barack Obama supporters out there, I am hosting one of MoveOn's
cell-phone calling parties Sunday afternoon at my house.   We're calling
Texas primary voters to urge them to support Obama on Tuesday.   All you have to
bring is yourself and your cell phone, I'll have snacks and refreshments, as
well as the call lists and tally sheets of course!

Here is the website to RSVP:

http://political.moveon.org/event/callforobama/42766

Thanks,
Matthew