[Chat] OFFER: Free tutoring! (help with last minute cramming for finals)

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 17:00:08 EDT 2008

Hi!

I've been tutoring online for Tutor.com for a couple
of weeks now and I absolutely love it! Seems that the
kids like me too because they've given me very
complimentary feedback. :)

Anyhow, there's a promotion going on right now for 50
minutes of free tutoring. If you have (or know) a
child in 4th to 12th grade (including Advanced
Placement) and want to try online tutoring in Math,
Science, Social Studies, History or English, get 50
minutes for free by going to www.tutor.com and use
promo code CHVIP50F.

Best wishes!

:)

Crystal

P.S. If you'd like to be a tutor, it might help me if
you mentioned that you heard about the opportunity
from me.  In the past there have been recruiting
bonuses of $20+, though there aren't any recruiting
programs in progress right now, as far as I know.

P.P.S. Sorry if you get this note more than once,
since I'm sharing the free tutoring offer with
everyone! :)

P.P.P.S. A lot of my students routinely access the
tutoring service at their local library and the
library picks up the tab. Perhaps it would be a good
thing to offer at the Village Learning Place and Enoch Pratt.

Give the gift of relaxation to yourself
and others: A hammock or a hammock chair.
http://www.twinoakstore.com/