[Chat] Charles Village store owner shoots man attempting a robbery - 6/11/08

JUDY BERLIN jdydee at verizon.net
Thu Jun 12 12:23:55 EDT 2008

i have to agree. the inequity in who owns guns.   any body remember
Rose st  maybe over 10 yrs ago. couple viet nam vets were tired of the
thugs in the neighborhood. took turns sleeping, armed, in their van.
drove the thugs off that block without  a shot being fired.    long
live the 2nd amendment.        judy