[Chat] FW: [Discussion] bulk trash collection

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:56:39 EDT 2008

From: jfspur at hotmail.comTo: discussion at charlesvillage.infoDate: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:48:49 +0000Subject: [Discussion] bulk trash collection

Yesterday I used the City's 311 Online service to arrange forbulk trash pickup in time for the normal collection day whichis the fourth Monday of the month (June 23, 2008). I received an email confirmation of my request, however Ilater received a message saying that the pickup had been scheduled for Monday, July 28 I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that waiting untilthe Wednesday before a scheduled collection date may be too late. Apparently the City is cutting off bulk trash collectiononce they have scheduled 450 stops for any given date. John

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!
Introducing Live Search cashback .  It's search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=introsrchcashback