[Chat] fire at 3034 Gulford

David O'Donaghue druben2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 04:51:43 EDT 2008

The big news is the fire that broke out on the third floor of the house at 3034 Guilford at a little before 4 am on June 29th. Does anyone have any information on what started the fire? It was in the apartment which as been blasting music out of it for the past few days. I thought it was under renovation and that the music came from workmen there. There were seven firetrucks here and I got to meet some more of my neighbors. David O'Donaghue