[Chat] Very tall free standing ladder!

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:12:18 EDT 2008

Hello all,
I am trying to find someone who has a very tall free standing ladder that I can borrow one weekend to trim vines from around the wires coming to the back of my house.  I imagine that I will need a 16 foot ladder or taller.  Do they even make anything like that?  I suppose that I could also use an extension tree pruner?  Can anyone help?  You can contact me at 410-917-2762 or by email, dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Thanks neighbors!

From: langwidge at comcast.netTo: chat at charlesvillage.infoDate: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:57:03 -0500Subject: Re: [Chat] Springfield Farms

Richard,

Thank you for sending me this info.

I’d never heard of this organization.

Christine

From: chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info [mailto:chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of GASP107 at aol.comSent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 3:31 PMTo: chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: Re: [Chat] Springfield Farms

Hi Christine,

I received your e-mail regarding Springfield Farms.

I am a member of the Chesapeake Sustainable Business Alliance, along with approximately 300 other companies in the Baltimore area--including Springfield Farms.

Actually I was one of the original members. CSBA has a goal of educating the public on the importance of supporting the local economy. and encourages businesses and consumers to be environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. Please visit www.csballiance.org for information and a list of our members. You may also e-mail keith at csballiance.org for more information.

CSBA also has an additional organization named BUY LOCAL BALTIMORE, to encourage support of local independent businesses.

(please feel free to forward this information to others)

Thank You:

Richard Burnham

GRAPHIC IMAGING, INC.Digital Printing, Wide Format & Graphic SolutionsIndependent Family Owned & OperatedEnvironmentally Responsible107 East 25th StreetBaltimore, MD 21218(P)410-467-7071(F)410-366-7866(E)print at graphic-imaging-inc.com