[Chat] DSL

Kate Khatib kate at manifestor.org
Sat Mar 29 11:23:03 EDT 2008

We use Speakeasy both at home and at Red Emma's and they've been wonderful - great customer service, unlike Verizon who claimed for several weeks that the DSL at Saint John's was broken on our end only to eventually realize that they had made a mistake in our network settings in their computer system ...

http://www.speakeasy.net

Cheers,
Kate