[Chat] creating more mess

David O'Donaghue druben2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 10:36:38 EDT 2008

Hi Neighbors,
    The recycle truck just came by in the alley on the East side of the 3000 block of Guilford and the guys created much more mess in the alley than they cleaned up. Apparently they are not bringing the truck down the alley and so they clumsily carry the bags and bins down some way with trash spilling out all along the way, which they do not clean up. They also do not return the bins to their proper place. I called and complained. Be aware of this and please complain if there is a mess in the alley and your bin is not where it should be. Thanks, David O'Donaghue