[Chat] [CVCBDQuad4] Fwd: Camp Success

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri May 30 08:21:29 EDT 2008

St. Michael and all Angels is actully in the Charles North and Old Goucher communiies - not Barclay Greenmount.  It is located at the NE corner of St. Paul and 20th Streets.
http://www.thecharlesnorth.com/aboutus.aspx  and  http://www.oldgoucher.org/.

I too recommend support of this camp.  BTW, Reba is also a resident and Block Captain in Ednor Gardens Lakeside .  Thanks for sharing this information.

Brad Schlegel