[Chat] CV businesses

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Wed Nov 5 10:10:23 EST 2008

In that case, you should be aware that Images does not exist anymore. When SBER started their aborted plans for 33rd & St Paul, the Alice Brock and her daughter Mardi of The Shops at Homewood were promised a lease in the new building, which now may never be built.  So the community lost 2 really good shops, the card store and the gifts/flowers/stationery.

Linda

Linda Forlifer
Assistant Managing Editor, Books Division
410-516-6911     (fax 516-4440)
LEF at press.jhu.edu

Johns Hopkins University Press
America's Oldest University Press / Founded 1878

>>> Greg Alexander <ugagrad93 at yahoo.com> 11/4/2008 6:56 PM >>>
Thanks!  Just to be clear - this is a marketing sheet the publisher has us fill out to identify potential businesses that may be interested in selling the book in their store, not a list of businesses to include in the content.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue