[Chat] Do you ever get to Red Emma's Bookstore Coffeehouse at 800 St.Paul? and 2640?

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 14:28:42 EST 2008

Do you ever get to Red Emma's Bookstore Coffeehouse at 800 St.Paul?  And the Community Space at 2640 St. Paul?  I missed getting to visit when I was in Baltimore in May for my graduation from JHU.

Now I'm on to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's PhD program in Architecture Science - Built Ecologies. And being Mama to a very active 2 year old! :)

Hope y'all are enjoying life!

:)

Crystal

P.S. Between Justin & I, we made over 1,000 calls to PA voters Monday & Tuesday. Glad it paid off!