[Chat] Update on the Olmsted

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Tue Nov 11 13:31:07 EST 2008

[Here's an update on the Olmsted apartments from Dana Moore. --Emil]

For those of you who continue to ponder whether the SBER work at
the Olmsted site will really get done, be advised that it is
being done RIGHT NOW!

For those of you who like to watch things get pushed around, walk
over to the intersection of 33rd and St. Paul Street to watch it
with your own eyes.

A number of you have written to say "thank you" for getting the
work done.  The thanks go to many good neighbors who care a
lot (no pun intended) about Charles Village.  I know a run a huge
risk when I start naming names but, here are a few folks whom I
know have been involved in making this change happen TODAY!

        Councilwoman Mary Pat Clarke
        Councilman Jack Young
        Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, City Council President
        Andy Frank, Baltimore City Deputy Mayor
        Salem Reiner, JHU
        Sandy Sparks, CVCA Board Member, Charles Village PUD Member