[Chat] exterminator?

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 12:37:21 EDT 2008

When my husband and I first moved into our house, we had some "unwelcomed" guests of teh rodent kind.
Our cat dealt with them, now we have two cats and there has been no sign of mice. Only during the fall when they (the mice) are looking for a place for food and warmth.  Do we see one get killed by the cats.

We have discovered this product (all natural) that discourages rodents and other animals from entering areas. SO far it seems to work. Here is a link to the product.

http://www.bicwarehouse.com/repels-all-animal-repellent-238.html

it also keeps away unwanted strays and other animals as well.

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)