[Chat] FW: [Baltimore Free Store] Upcoming Free Markets

Christine Gray langwidge at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 18:56:51 EDT 2008

Posted by Christine Gray

  _____

From: bonniebfs at gmail.com [mailto:bonniebfs at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Baltimore Free Store
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:44 PM
To: baltimorefreestore at lists.riseup.net
Subject: [Baltimore Free Store] Upcoming Free Markets

We will be giving away FREE STUFF on the following dates:

Saturday, October 18

12:00-3:00

Greenmount Recreation Center

2304 Greenmount Avenue

(Volunteers needed 9:00-4:30)

Saturday, November 15

12:00-3:00

Collington Commons

2200 E. Biddle Street

(Volunteers needed 9:00-4:30)

1. Volunteer

We are run ENTIRELY by volunteers.  All the planning, organizing, sorting,
fundraising...100% volunteers.

We currently are in need of volunteers to work during our Donation Days,
Free Market events and on occasional days throughout the week at our
Donation Warehouse.  If you can help out, email our Volunteer Coordinator
Jen Doll at JenBFS at gmail.com

2. Support

Please consider making a financial donation to support our efforts.  We are
currently funded almost exclusively by private donations.  As an
all-volunteer organization, 100% of your contribution goes directly into our
operations and supplies.  Click here
<http://www.freestorebaltimore.org/Support.html>  to learn how you can
support us.

3. Donate

Please donate your household goods, clothing, toys, movies, AND ANYTHING
ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF (that isn't junk).  You can bring items to
our Donation Warehouse - 31 N. Haven Street - from 10am-3pm on the following
dates:

October 25

November 1

November 22

December 6

December 13 (final donation day of the year!)

We want to make a change in Baltimore City.  We want people to see their
things, their relationships and their community differently through our
efforts.  If you would like to hear more about our mission, vision and hope
for Baltimore, email Bonnie Nordvedt at
<mailto:BNordvedt at baltimorefreestore.org> BNordvedt at baltimorefreestore.org.