[Chat] FW: You're invited to a special screening at the Charles Theater next Wednesday at 7:00 PM

Kevin Zeese kzeese at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 09:52:11 EDT 2008

I hope people from Charles Village can join me at this event.  The movie,
Uncounted, examines serious flaws in our democracy and comes at a key time
as the country moves to a presidential vote in November.

KZ

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=sZwFEEgMkJlLSfqIOxPu
ax9zYsgAhx4K> TrueVoteMD Header
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=zgOPInpuvCv8%2B8rVJH
nh%2Fh9zYsgAhx4K>

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=eGDihHDwu7H0WfQY6dLX
qR9zYsgAhx4K>

TrueVoteMD.org is proud to co-sponsor this special screening of "Uncounted:
The New Math of American Elections."  I hope you can join us as even those
who have closely followed the serious problems in U.S. democracy,
particularly around the counting of votes, will learn new information from
it.

I hope to see you at the showing.

Sincerely,

Kevin Zeese

Executive Director

True Vote
YOU'RE INVITED TO A SPECIAL SCREENING OF

 Uncounted: The New Math of Elections
<http://votersforpeace.us/uncounted.jpg>

Exposes how American voters were cheated during the 2004 and 2006 elections
-
and why it will likely happen again in 2008.

Watch the Trailer
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=taTSnk5aSgQ7%2BwsV%2
Fd6ckR9zYsgAhx4K>

***

Post-Film Q&A with Filmmaker David Earnhardt
and
Executive Director of True Vote Kevin Zeese

***
The Charles Theatre
1711 North Charles St.
Baltimore, MD
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 7:00 pm
$8.00

Hosted by:
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ofgPNHJQwtMx8Gn6rgsI
%2FB9zYsgAhx4K> True Vote MD and Progressive Democrats of America
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Lsc17eZ0BsqYphbRQv5C
vB9zYsgAhx4K>

"Powerful and persuasive..."
- Howard Zinn, Author, A People's History of the United States
  _____

  <http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=714102286>

=