[Chat] YOU KNOW SPRING IS HERE AND SUMMER IS COMING

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 15:53:44 EDT 2009

It is unfortunate that a Police Officer doing his duty can risk the city being sued because of the illegal antics of a few stupid idiots. Its sad that we live in a culture where the word Sue has mutated from an everyday noun into an instant verb.

I have seen them during the summer going in allyways, zipping between traffic, endangering the lives of no only them selves (non of them that I have seen wear any armour or protective headgear) but of motorist and pedestrians alike.

A part of me wants them to get an epiphany/common sense what have you and decide to stop or go to areas where they are allowed to use their bikes. Another part of me.. the "Darkside of the force" if you will wants a few of them to all crash into each other.

God forbid if one or a few of those bikers crashed into an Ambulance or into a group of children.

p.s.

God forbid if anyone broke into my home and attempted to harm my family. I would never kill, but I would make their illegal entry into my home their worst mistake and nightmare.
...in theory

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)