[Chat] More dogs! RE: Fines, Dog Parks, etc.

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 13:59:37 EDT 2009

As a dog owner, I am a firm believer that no matter how friendly your dog is, or how well trained she/he maybe. Your Dog should always be on a leash when taken out beyond your private property.

No matter how well behaved, conditioned, trained your dog is, he/she is still an animal that can become unpredicable.

I love my dog, and I know how well behaved and great he is with people and other animals. But he is an animal incapable of directly telling me or anyone else what he is thinking or what is upsetting him and gods only know what goes on in that little peanut head of his, and frankly I never want to take that chance if he decides to go nuts.

And I agree with the previous comments that certain people should not be allowed to have dogs. Its because of iresponsible folks who let their dogs run unleashed (at manytimes un collared) and dont pick up after the dog messes, and  that responsible dog owners like myself and others in this forum have to suffer for it.

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)