[Chat] 2600 Block Guilford Sidewalk Sale

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 15:18:33 EDT 2009

I find that hard to believe.  The majority of our items were from $0.25 to $1, including shorts/shirts/sweaters for $1.  Considering that most vendors reported that they sold almost everything, I'd say you were in the minority.  Also, it was a great community building exercise for our block and all unsold items were donated to charity.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue