[Chat] 2600 Block Guilford Sidewalk Sale

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 00:30:12 EDT 2009

Jusy,

Glad to hear it about the positive interaction.  I was not trying to equate the two variables; rather, stating that we had a good time and it was a good exercise for us, especially considering that those of us in lower CV receive little support and feel on our own most times, so we must band together.  BTW, men's clothes were a small fraction of the items.  I sold Fiestaware dishes, for example, for $0.25/each that retail for $9 for a small plate online today.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue