[Chat] Fwd: Follow up: tonight's dog attack and Baltimore law

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Thu Dec 3 18:29:38 EST 2009

Dear Neighbors:

I am forwarding to you an email that I just received from Major Buzzuro and
he cc'd councilman Young.

Officer Jonathan Walther of the Northern District also call me to tell me
that Major Buzzuro has this on the top of their list tonight and that the
shift commander and the Sector Supervisor are looking at the investigation by
Animal Control to make sure that all possible violations are issued,
including removing the offending dog from the area and issuing civil and criminal
citations, if appropriate.  Officer Walther said that he would report back as
the investigation progresses.

Sharon Guida