[Chat] (no subject)

paul Williams oldhousehistory at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 22:58:31 EST 2009

Greg's submission to the CV lists seem to take awhile, so you might see this
from him in a day or two, but this is what has transpired just tonight,
thanks to all of your efforts!

Greg writes:

Thanks to all of your persistence and alerting officials on the event last
night and the

lack of follow up, the officer and his supervisor returned this evening, did
a full report and then we all walked down to the scene of the attack.  The
officer said that our postal carrier had logged a similar complaint against
the same dog earlier this week.  There we met a neighbor who knew the dog in
question, and was able to ID the house and the police are going to talk to
the owner now.  Baltimore City Animal Control has also been in touch thanks
to the Animal Cruelty Task Force who saw Paul's original email.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and action! This is why Charles
Village is such an amazing place to live!  Herschel should be back from the
vet tomorrow, if all goes well.

Thank you,

Greg and Paul (and Herschel)

Paul K. Williams