[Chat] Google celebrates Esperanto!

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:08:37 EST 2009

I remember one time hearing a while back on NPR that Klingon is slowly getting up there in the number of people world wide who speak it.

I never have come across anyone who knew how to speak Esperanto. Except for that one odd movie "Incubus" with Pre Star Trek William Shatner, I never even heard it spoken.

Out of all the "created" languages, I prefer Quenya aka Tolkien Elven.
I find it to be a very beautiful and natural sounding language.

:-)

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)