[Chat] FW: [Baltimore Free Store] Reminder: BFS Storefront Workdays coming up!

Christine Gray langwidge at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 22:10:16 EST 2009

  _____

From: bonniebfs at gmail.com [mailto:bonniebfs at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Baltimore Free Store
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 2:17 PM
To: baltimorefreestore at lists.riseup.net
Subject: [Baltimore Free Store] Reminder: BFS Storefront Workdays coming up!

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our first workday is this Saturday! If you can help
out, please let us know (the email address was incorrect in the previous
email, but this one is right).

1st Volunteer Workday @ the NEW Storefront - Saturday December 19th 9am-5pm,
1413 W. Baltimore Street
We want to get moving on the storefront so we can open in the late
winter/early spring. On the 19th we will need manual laborers to help with
general clean up and other more specific tasks. If you would like to come
help or hear more details, email Bonnie Nordvedt at
<mailto:bnordvedt at baltimorefreestore.org> bnordvedt at baltimorefreestore.org.
*If you are skilled in any areas that might be specifically useful in
putting together a store (carpentry, painting, etc) please let us know!*

2nd Volunteer Workday @ the NEW Storefront - Saturday January 2nd 9am-4pm,
1413 W. Baltimore Street
The focus of this workday will be PAINTING. We need to paint the walls and
the ceiling. No skill needed, just patience and a positive attitude. Again,
if you want to sign up please email Bonnie Nordvedt at
<mailto:bnordvedt at baltimorefreestore.org> bnordvedt at baltimorefreestore.org.

Donate Materials
There are a multitude of materials we will need as we work on the new
location and get it ready to open. If you are interested in potentially
donating things like paint, rollers, carpet tiles, etc please email Bonnie