[Chat] For any Sci-fi/Fantasy fans on these lists

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 18:45:52 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pass this on to any Sci-fi/Fantasy fans.

Next week there is a convention in Huntvalley/Timonium It is called "Farpoint"  (details behind think)

http://www.farpointcon.com/

Its locally run and family friendly. If you are a sci-fi fantasy fan , know  someone who may be interested or just like to see folks in cool costumes, please pass this info along.

Also I hope everyone has a groovy weekend.

Dan

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)