[Chat] FOR THOSE OF US WHO COMMUTE TO WORK USING MARC & OR DC METRO SYSTEMS

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 08:56:39 EST 2009

If you use the MARC train and or DC metro system, or know of someone who does.

You might find this info useful

http://www.mtamaryland.com/services/marc/serviceInformation/ticketinfo.cfm

And from what I have been told by a few of the conductors, they have stopped issuing/selling the "10 day trip" tickets but will still be honouring any and all 10 day tickets that are still in circulation.

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)