[Chat] [CVCBDQuad4] Peppermint Oil

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 15:42:03 EST 2009

Thanks for the info :-)

I am in the belief that unless the rodent is in a cage like pet mice, pet rats and their cousins the hamsters and gerbils. They are vermin to be dealt with.

I try to use natural and organic methods of pest control due to my sensativity and the fact that I have pets. Also my friends bring their children to my home when they visit.

I only use chemicals in the worse case scenerio.

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)