[Chat] MAIL THEFT UPDATE

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 20:07:01 EST 2009

Sorry for taking so long to post this bit of info.

Couple of weeks ago my Mother went to court to give testimony in regards to the person who was caught stealing packages in the area. According to her, they asked her if it was her package, if she gave permission to the individual to get the package etc.

The court date and hearing is going to be on March 31st. I am sorry I dont have any  more info. Hopefully I will know more at the end of March.

So far Iam still having my packages sent to my office "just in case"

I also wanted to thank the neighbors who gave my mother a ride back home from the court house. It was very thoughtful and very much appreciated.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Peace :-)

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)