[Chat] Fw: [I-NEIGHBORS] Your Feedback Is Sought Regarding Opening A Local Hardware Store

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Thu Jan 8 23:11:54 EST 2009

Gina,

It has been over 15 years since a community-based hardware store has been in the Greater Waverly area.  I encourage you to pursue this opportunity and hope you will hear from other members of the community, as well.  Have you been in touch with the Waverly Main Street Coordinator, Laura Kindseth?

I shop at the Home Depot on Perring Pkwy and get plants at the Waverly Farmer's market and another small nursery on Walther Blvd - Walther Gardens.  there are a few small hardware stores in Hampden, but none left on Greenmount Avenue, where there had been two as recently as 1993.

Please Reply To All My E-Mail Addresses !

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
Block Captain - EGLSCA
1552 Oakridge Road