[Chat] Fw: [I-NEIGHBORS] Your Feedback Is Sought Regarding Opening A Local Hardware Store

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 11 02:48:29 EST 2009

I shop at Lowe's in Timonium and Bel Air (I go to a vet in Bel Air),
Courtland Hardware in Bel Air,
Home Depot on Perring Parkway, and Falkenhan's in Hampden.  When we
first bought our house in 2000, it came with one skeleton key for the
outer front door (it has more substantial locks on the inner front door).
I went to Falkenhan's and they opened a big drawer full of keys,
picked out three likely candidates and told me to bring back
the ones that didn't work (which I did).  I also remember a trip
to Home Depot when they couldn't figure out what kind of paint
would be acceptable for painting my radiator.  The guy helping
me couldn't seem to grasp the whole radiator concept.

I also buy plants at the Farmer's Market, and Greenfields, and
some gardening supplies at Mill Valley Garden Center next
to the dump on Sisson St.  Cheryl, who runs the place, is super
nice.

I would definitely patronize a local hardware store.  I shop
at the Giant frequently but the other locations mentioned
would also be OK.

-Kathleen Wilsbach