[Chat] POLICE PERSON DROPS OFF MAIL

Wendy Queen wendy at muse.jhu.edu
Mon Jan 12 19:12:54 EST 2009

We have had several packages stolen off of our porch. So today, greg
sees a guy carrying a package, and he dropped it in our alley (we live
at 2711n calvert). the box was to 26?? Calvert St. (wanda). So greg
called the police and followed the guy to find him looking for packages
  on the 2700 block of St Paul. He went house to house. The police came
and questioned him and let him go. Greg showed the officer the dumped
package and the officer took it.

The good news is that the officer is aware of who the person is, they
just need to catch him in the act.

Hope this is your package and relieves your worries.

WENdy