[Chat] MAIL UPDATE

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Jan 13 09:13:24 EST 2009

Greg and Wendy:

Yesterday and Today I emailed your chain of messages to Officers Doug Gibson
and Jonathan Walther and to David Hill at the CVCBD Safety and asked for their
help on what has become a chronic problem.  I know that we should be careful
not to leave packages on our porches but I am concerned that someone or more
thieves are following the Fed Ex or UPS truck looking for packages.  These
thieves must be caught.  This issue will be discussed at the upcoming CVCBD Safety
Advisory Council meeting which is attended by both officers.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)
410-467-4409 (work)
410-467-4410 (work fax)
410-960-1139 (cell)
SLG2700 at cs.com

Subj:    [Chat] POLICE PERSON DROPS OFF MAIL