[Chat] [CVCBDQuad4] RE: POLICE PERSON DROPS OFF MAIL

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 15:20:10 EST 2009

Sorry for not updating everyone earlier.

I did call 311 to verify

Indeed it was a legitiment Police Officer and there is currently an investigation regarding he mail thefts of the area. That is all the officer told me when he returned the next day to give my mother her copy of her statement report.

I was also told to inform my neighbors that if they are expecting a package and it it stated to be delivered yet you never got it, to notify the Post Office asap.

Thanks for every who offered advice and those who helped// much appreciated

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)