[Chat] parking enforcement

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Fri Jul 3 11:24:21 EDT 2009

Hello, neighbors,

I second this caution from Bonnie.  Two weeks ago, I parked in front of
Eddie's Market at 8:53 p.m. for a quick purchase.  I gambled that since the
meters were free starting at 9 p.m., nobody would be checking in the last
7 minutes, but I lost the bet and got a ticket.

--Emil

Hello neighbors--as many of you may have noticed, the Parking
Authority "ticketers" have been out in full force in the neighborhood
for the last couple of days. To avoid tickets, be sure you have the
appropriate Area 12 or Area 37 permit in your car if you are on an RPP
block for more than 2 hours and that you pay the meter when you park
at one--even if you are parking for "just a minute".

Can someone please forward this to the CV members list?

--Your neighbor--Bonnie Bessor

--
Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org