[Chat] Fwd: National Night Out 8/04/09

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri Jul 24 15:58:51 EDT 2009

Dear Neighbors:

I am forwarding to you an email announcement from the Charles Village
Community Benefits District Safety Program about the 26th annual National Night
Out, a National Event promoted by the National Association of Town Watch.
Charles Village has participated in this program for the last 7 years.  For
more info about the National Mission please go to
http://www.nationaltownwatch.org/nno/about.html.

I hope to see you at one of the events.  Northern District Officers and
City Council Representatives have been invited to stop by.

If you would like to host a party on your block, it is not too late.  Just
call Walter Brown at the CVCBD at 410-235-4411 or email him at
walter at charlesvillage.org.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218