[Chat] RIP [Fwd: William (Bill) Martin 32nd Street Farmers Market vendor]

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 10 00:22:04 EDT 2009

Martin Farms is the stand with all the herbs across
from the Gardener's Gourmet at the end closest to 33rd St.

The stand on that end is Bartenfelders and is run by Mr. Martin's
daughter Robin.  The Martin's Farm stand is being run by his
son, Earl Martin and daughter-in-law Kim Martin.  I think you'll
recognize William Martin from the photo they have up on their
website memorial.