[Chat] Fwd: 300 E. Lorraine Street abandoned house status

oldhousehistory at aol.com oldhousehistory at aol.com
Fri May 8 14:29:59 EDT 2009

 All that I've received thus far from City Officials on the abandoned house at 300 E Lorraine...sad, really.  Mr. Baker claims that the owner (Carla Y. Neal) is responsible, despite her fraud at claiming this is her primary residence, and I should sue her directly.  I guess being in contempt of Court is now acceptable as being a responsible citizen.

I'm going to have to get creative, it seems!    Paul W.